Congregational Annual Meeting
June 7, 2020, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
Please join us for the 149th Annual Meeting
of Chizuk Amuno Congregation
Sunday, June 7, 7:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 829 1319 1158
• We will honor Sandi Moffet for her outstanding leadership as President.
• The election and installation of new officers and board members will be held.
• The slate for nominations:
President – Stephen Pomerantz, M.D.
VP for Member Engagement – Robert Hallock
VP for Development – Jonny Lewis
VP for Education – Sarah Manekin
VP for Religious Life – Jeffrey Snyder
VP for Administration – Joshua Wolf
Treasurer – Beth Perlman
Secretary – Rena Lapidus
BOARD MEMBERS (TERMS EXPIRE IN 2021):
Lawrence Amsterdam – SECOND TERM
Heather Cohen – THIRD TERM
Jaime Cohen – SECOND TERM
Anna Davis – THIRD TERM
Jacob Hodes – SECOND TERM
Richard Matz – THIRD TERM
Barbara Scott – FIRST TERM
BOARD MEMBERS (TERMS EXPIRE IN 2022):
Rachel Abrams – FIRST TERM
Jeffrey Blavatt – FIRST TERM
Alissa Abramson-Densky – SECOND TERM
Amanda Levine – FIRST TERM
Samuel Moskowitz – FIRST TERM
Richard Reaven, M.D. – SECOND TERM
Harel Turkel – FIRST TERM
• Cantor Joel Lichterman will be honored for his dedicated service to our congregation.
• Dr. Paul Schneider will be recognized as Head of School Emeritus for Krieger Schechter Day School.